The following live tv apps are not available in the Amazon App Store. Before installing any of the applications listed here, please check your local laws and regulations to make sure that downloading and using these apps are legally allowed in your jurisdiction.
Moreover, we highly recommend that you use a VPN. Click Here for more info on our favorite VPN service
Live Net TV – (Banned Live TV Apps)
Live NetTV provides 800+ live TV channels in 9 categories which are: Sports, Entertainment, News, Movies, Documentary, Cooking, Music, Kids, and Religious. The service is absolutely FREE. It is so simple to use that you will instantly love it.
- Tons of Channels – Ready to watch 800+ live channels on the go…Anywhere…Anytime!
- Updated Daily – New channels and links are added and updated daily as soon as possible!
- Absolutely Free – No signups, No subscriptions. JUST FREE!
- External Player Support – Built-in support for some of the most popular media players including Android Player, MX player, XMTV player, and their own XYZ Player!
- Chromecast Support – Cast live channels to your TV using LocalCast, WebVideoCast, and Bubble UPnP Players!
- Channel Requesting And Reporting – Any user of this application may request a channel to be added from the application side panel. Users may also report channels that are not working by “long pressing” the channel’s icon.
Click Here For Instructions On How To Install The Live Net TV App
TV Mob – (Banned Live TV Apps)
Tv Mob (Formerly knowns as TV Tap) provides an amazing experience to watch live tv channels on your android phone or TV. They cover all major leagues. Never miss any of your favorite shows, movie,s or sports.
- Works With Multiple Devices – Compatible with all the Android OS versions and devices. You can install this app on any android device such as android phones, FireSticks, Tablets, and also smart TVs.
- Easy To Use Interface – The interface of this app is very easy to use and navigate.
- No Ads! – One of the important features to note is that this app is completely free from ads.
- Streams In HD Quality – All the live channels available in the app stream in HD quality. But you have the option to downgrade the quality according to your available data and bandwidth. You will get those controls in the video player.
Click Here For Instructions On How To Install The TV Mob App
Red Box – (Banned Live TV Apps)
The RedBox IPTV is a FREE live streaming App where you can watch your favorite TV channels anytime. It has 1000+ live channels from 15 different countries.
The following unique features make RedBox TV one of the best streaming Apps in the market.
- Support for External Players – RedBox TV has built-in support for all the most popular media players. It supports android players, MX players, 321 players, and Web Players. However, they suggest you use the XYZ player which is developed by their team.
- Easy to Use – Just download, scroll, and click on any channel to play. You may select a built-in android player if you don’t want to install any external player. However, they also suggest you use the XYZ player
- Fully Responsive – The app is lightweight and very responsive. It was developed using a minimalistic approach. It will never take more than 30 MB storage of your phone.
- Reporting Feature – They try to keep the channels up-to-date and working. However, if you find a stream that’s not working, you may report the issue using their built-in reporting feature.
Click Here For Instructions On How To Install The Red Box TV App
Exodus Live – (Banned Live TV App)
Enjoy over 1000+ HD Live TV Channels Free From all LANGUAGES. Channels reflect a fully loaded cable package covering News, Sports, Religious, Music, Information/documentary, Kids, Entertainment, Adults, VOD Etc. Exodus Live TV is one of the best products available as it adds variety with its wide array of channels, it helps you to save money and watch movies on demand with absolutely no hassle. So, why wait, check it out today!
*Warning – This app contains an Adult Section. Therefore, parental discretion is advised.
Click Here For Instructions On How To Install The Exodus Live TV App