Instructions For Installing Popcorn Time On Amazon Fire TV Devices:
Thanks for visiting our website. Hope you find everything you need & more. Before continuing on to your download we would like to recommend considering using a VPN for all of your streaming devices. A VPN, or VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, CAN HELP YOU SECURE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC & PROTECT YOUR ANONYMITY ONLINE FROM SNOOPS, SPIES, ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), GOVERNMENT, & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO MONITOR, STEAL, OR SELL YOUR DATA.
We personally use IPVanish VPN as they have the fastest speeds, easy to use apps for all devices including Amazon Fire TV, and have 24/7 live chat support to answer all of your questions.
- Scroll over to Settings, select Device or My Fire TV, scroll down and select Developer Options; then turn on ADB Debugging & Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Press the home button on remote; then select the Magnifying Glass in the upper left portion of the menu tabs, type in Downloader and search for the Downloader application.
- Install and open the Downloader app
- Once inside the app go to the browser and type in the following url: https://simplykodi.com/dowmloads
- Select Download Link and download the apk
- After apk downloads, wait for installation screen to appear. Then scroll down to the bottom and select Install
- After installation is complete, scroll down and select Open to launch the Popcorn Time app.