Live Sports. Breaking News. A Mountain Of Entertainment.
Plans start at $4.99/month. Cancel anytime. Try it for free now!
What Is Paramount+?
- Over 30,000 episodes and movies from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, Smithsonian Channel, and more.
- Our previous originals, including hits like The Good Fight, Star Trek: Discovery, The Twilight Zone, and The Stand.
- Brand-new originals and exclusive content, such as Kamp Koral, a new original from Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants, along with the new Paramount+ originals, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. More additional originals will be announced soon.
- Live sports, shows, and news with your local CBS station (Premium subscribers only), CBSN, CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live.
- Family-friendly new and classic series from Nickelodeon.
Here’s Everything You Need To Know:
The following plans are available:
- Essential. Stream with limited commercial interruptions for $4.99/month or $49.99/year. This plan does not include access to your local live CBS channel, but NFL on CBS and UEFA Champions League will be available via separate live feeds.
- Premium. Watch with zero ads for just $9.99/month or $99.99/year. Please note that live TV streams have commercials, and a few shows include brief promotional interruptions to keep you in the loop on new and upcoming Paramount+ programming.
- Watch It Live – Watch live sports, shows, and news at home or on the go with your local CBS station (Premium subscribers only), CBSN, CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live 24/7.
- Obsess Over Originals– Get hooked on critically-acclaimed Originals. Meet captivating characters, explore new worlds & enjoy returning fan-favorites in the growing collection of Paramount+ Originals.
- Stream Across Screens – It’s easier than ever to watch on your phone, tablet, desktop, or streaming media player.
Try Paramount+ now for FREE! After your trial, it’s only $4.99/month for the limited commercials plan or $9.99/month for the premium commercial-free plan.
*Please note that live TV streams have commercials, and a few shows include brief promotional interruptions to keep you in the loop on new and upcoming Paramount+ programming.
Sound too good to be true? Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons.
Here’s the good, the bad, & the ugly:
- The Price! With plans starting at only $4.99 per month Paramount + offers affordable inexpensive options for cord-cutters looking for quality entertainment.
- Watch Live TV – Live sports, shows, and news with your local CBS station (Premium subscribers only), CBSN, CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live.
- Peak Originals – Meet captivating characters, explore new worlds & enjoy returning fan-favorites in the growing collection of Paramount+ Originals.
- Watch Thousands Of Episodes – Watch 30,000+ episodes on demand from hit series like Survivor, NCIS, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Challenge, and more! (Plus, it’s all ad-free with the Premium plan.*
- Blockbuster Hits – Make movies your streaming mission with blockbuster hits and fan-favorite films from Paramount Pictures, MGM, and more.
- Create Up To 6 Individual Profiles – Create individual profiles for each member of your household. Have kids? Use our Kids Mode profile feature.
- Watch Live Sports – NFL on CBS & UEFA Champions League.
- Catch The Best In Live Events – Live events like the Emmys®, SEC football, The Masters Tournament, and more (Premium plan only).
- Download & Go – Download and watch offline* (Premium plan only).
- No-hassle cancellation. No long-term commitment. Cancel anytime.
- Watch Anywhere, Anytime, On An Unlimited Number Of Devices. If you have an existing Paramount+ subscription, you can stream on any connected, supported device — even if it’s different from the one you signed up on! Click Here for a list of supported devices
- Content Is Limited – Fewer high-quality originals than competitors
- Download and Streaming Restrictions – Offline downloads and 4K streaming are restricted to the premium plan
- You Have To Pay More For Local CBS Broadcast – Only premium subscribers get local CBS broadcast channels
- No Favorites List – No watchlist feature (yet)