Instructions For Installing Kodi On A Windows computer:
Thanks for visiting our website. Hope you find everything you need & more. Before continuing on to your download we would like to recommend considering using a VPN for all of your streaming devices. A VPN, or VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, CAN HELP YOU SECURE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC & PROTECT YOUR ANONYMITY ONLINE FROM SNOOPS, SPIES, ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), GOVERNMENT, & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO MONITOR, STEAL, OR SELL YOUR DATA.
We personally use IPVanish VPN as they have the fastest speeds, easy to use apps for all devices including Amazon Fire TV, and have 24/7 live chat support to answer all of your questions.
- Go to the Microsoft Store > Search for Kodi > Install Kodi App
- After download is complete > Launch the application
*Now that you have installed the Kodi app on your device, it’s time for you to customize and decide which add-on’s you would like to install. You may chose to install add-on’s individually or select a “Build” which has pre-installed add-ons already setup in an user friendly menu.
To Install The One Nation Portal:
- Open Kodi Application.
- Select gear icon at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and select “System”
- Scroll down list and highlight “Add Ons”; scroll over to the right and turn on switch to allow “Unknown Sources”.
- Click “Yes” to confirm selection; then click the back button on your remote or right click mouse.
- Next, select “File Manager”.
- Select “Add Source”.
- Select “None”.
- Type in the “source address” – http://www.onenation.info And select “Ok”
- Name Source – One Nation then select “Ok”;
- Click the back button on your remote or right click mouse.
- Select “Add Ons”
- Scroll down and select “Install From Zip File”
- Scroll down and select the One Nation source you added from the list.
- Select the zip file and wait for the Add On installed notification.
- Make selections when popup appears and/or select continue
- After second popup appears Select Build Menu.
- Select build and follow prompts to install.
- After installation is complete, Select Force Close, restart Kodi, and enjoy!