All the info you need, all located in one place, all for you!
Here’s what you need:
- Install the Downloader app from Amazon App Market
- Kodi Download URL: https://kodi.tv/download or https://simplykodi.com/downloads
- Download the ARMV7A (32BIT) apk (Android Platform)
- Install a user friendly pre-configured add-on Build (optional)
The build used in this demo can be found using the following source: http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo
Instructions For Installing Kodi 18 Leia On The Amazon Fire Tv Device:
Thanks for visiting our website. Hope you find everything you need & more. Before continuing on to your download we would like to recommend considering using a VPN for all of your streaming devices. A VPN, or VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, CAN HELP YOU SECURE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC & PROTECT YOUR ANONYMITY ONLINE FROM SNOOPS, SPIES, ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), GOVERNMENT, & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO MONITOR, STEAL, OR SELL YOUR DATA.
We personally use IPVanish VPN as they have the fastest speeds, easy to use apps for all devices including Amazon Fire TV, and have 24/7 live chat support to answer all of your questions.
- Scroll over to Settings, select Device Or My Fire TV, scroll down and select Developer Options; then turn on ADB Debugging & Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Press the home button on remote; then select the Magnifying Glass in the upper left portion of the menu tabs, type in Downloader and search for the Downloader application.
- Install and open the Downloader app
- Once inside the app go to the browser and type in the following url: https://simplykodi.com/downloads then select Go
- Wait for the Simply Kodi download page to load; scroll down and select Kodi download link;
- Scroll down and select the Android platform.
- Select and download the ARMV7A (32BIT) apk.
- After apk downloads, wait for installation screen to appear. Then scroll down to the bottom and select Install
- After installation is complete, scroll down and select Open to launch the Kodi app.
*Now that you have installed the Kodi app on your device, it’s time for you to customize and decide which add-on’s you would like to install. You may chose to install add-on’s individually or select a “Build” which has pre-installed add-ons already setup in an user friendly menu.
To Install The Grindhouse Repository:
- Open Kodi Application.
- Select gear icon at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and select “System”
- Scroll down list and highlight “Add Ons”; scroll over to the right and turn on switch to allow “Unknown Sources”.
- Click “Yes” to confirm selection; then click the back button on your remote or right click mouse.
- Next, select “File Manager”.
- Select “Add Source”.
- Select “None”.
- Type in the “source address” http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo And select “Ok”
- Name Source – Grindhouse then select “Ok”;
- Click the back button on your remote or right click mouse.
- Select “Add Ons”
- Scroll down and select “Install From Zip File”
- Scroll down and select the Grindhouse source you added from the list.
- Open the Install Folder and Select the Grindhouse zip file and wait for the Add On installed notification.
- Scroll down and select “Install From Repository”.
- Select Grindhouse Repository.
- Select “Program add ons”.
- Select “Grindhouse Wiz
- Select “Install”
- Make selections when popup appears and/or select continue
- Select Builds tab in the upper left portion of the navigation menu
- Scroll through the list and Select the Build you want to install.
- Follow prompts to install.
- After installation is complete, Restart Kodi and enjoy!