All the info you need, all up-to-date, all located in one place, all for you!
Here’s what you need:
- Install the Downloader app from Amazon App Market
- APK Index URL: https://simplykodi.com/downloads
- Download the Show Box APK
- Download the Mouse.Toggle For Amazon TV APK
Alternative Install Methods:
Instructions For Installing Show Box On The Amazon Fire Tv Stick/Fire TV/Fire TV Cube:
Thanks for visiting our website. Hope you find everything you need & more. Before continuing on to your download we would like to recommend considering using a VPN for all of your streaming devices. A VPN, or VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, CAN HELP YOU SECURE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC & PROTECT YOUR ANONYMITY ONLINE FROM SNOOPS, SPIES, ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), GOVERNMENT, & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO MONITOR, STEAL, OR SELL YOUR DATA.
We personally use IPVanish VPN as they have the fastest speeds, easy to use apps for all devices including Amazon Fire TV, and have 24/7 live chat support to answer all of your questions.
- Scroll over to Settings, select Device or My Fire TV, scroll down and select Developer Options; then turn on ADB Debugging & Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Press the home button on remote; then select the Magnifying Glass in the upper left portion of the menu tabs, type in Downloader and search for the Downloader application.
- Install and open the Downloader app
- Once inside the app go to the browser & type in the following url: https://simplykodi.com/downloads & select Go
- Select and Download Show Box APK
- After apk download is complete you will be redirected to the install page.
- Scroll down and select Install
- After installation is complete, scroll down and select Open to launch the Show Box app.
Show Box requires a mouse to select certain functions within the app.
- You can download a free mouse toggler app by going back to https://simplykodi.com/downloads through the Downloader App
- Scroll through the index > select & Download Mouse Toggler APK
- To access the mouse while inside of Show box double tap the play button on your Amazon remote.
- To toggle back to the regular functions of the remote tap the play button once, then press the directional wheel on your remote.