All the info you need, all up-to-date, all located in one place, all for you!
What Is Fubo TV
fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. Watch 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
- Big Savings – fuboTV has the live sports and TV you love for half the cost of similar cable packages.
- No Contracts & No Hidden Fees – What you see is what you pay. Want to cancel or take a break? No problem.
- Cloud DVR Included Free – Get 30 hours free. Record what you want and watch it on all your devices.
Pros and Cons
With over 100+ channels to offer including over two dozen sports channels, fuboTV might seem to good to be true. But, as with any streaming service, it has both pros and cons.
Here’s The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly:
- Sports, Sports, And More Sports. FuboTV has a wide variety of live sports and on-demand entertainment content.
- Large Channel Line-up. 100+ channels with local, national, and international sports and news. In addition, FuboTV provides dozens of must-have entertainment networks, as well.
- Works On Multiple Devices. You can watch on your computer, iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV.
- Easy To Use Cloud DVR. 30 hours of Cloud DVR space at no extra charge. You can hit record from one devices, start watching on another, and finish in another.
- Expensive. FuboTV’s cost is good for what you’re getting, but simply stated, it still cost more than most competitors in this market. Although the entry price is high compared to other services, fuboTV offers a large load of sports networks that typically cost a lot to access through traditional cable.
- No ESPN. The lack of ESPN is likely a deal breaker for a lot of cord cutters.
How much does fuboTV cost?
Prices vary based on your plan and selected add-ons. Fubo’s plans starts at $54.99, with its base package. That includes two simultaneous streams and 30 hours of cloud-based storage for the service’s DVR.