Stream TV live and on demand — anytime, anywhere, all on your favorite devices.
All the info you need, all up-to-date, all located in one place, all for you!
What Is AT&T TV Now?
AT&T TV Now (formerly DirecTV Now) is a national, direct-to-consumer live tv streaming service which allows you to experience live news, sports, events and shows as they happen. Easily binge your favorite TV series and movies anytime by selecting from tens of thousands of on demand titles – including hit movies and the most talked about series.
- No Satellite Or Cable – Sign up online and get instant access. No installation guy. No credit check.
- Watch Anytime, Anywhere – Leave the wires and bulky cable boxes behind. Now you can watch live TV at home or on-the-go — wherever you are.
- Stream On Up To 3 Screens Simultaneously – Watch different shows on multiple devices at the same time! Get 2 streams included or add a third for just $5/mo.
(If you’re a new customer, its simple – if you purchase the PLUS, MAX, or International packages, you’ll get 7 free days to stream as much AT&T TV NOW as you can handle!)
Pros and Cons
Sound to good to be true? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons.
Here’s The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly:
- Amazing Channel Lineup! Stream live prime time favorites, breaking news, non-stop sports, and thousands of on-demand titles. Basic package has over 45 channels including HBO, ESPN, FS1, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Comedy Central, BET, MTV, VH1, Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., and much more.
- Sports, Sports, And More Sports. AT&T TV Now comes with ESPN, ESPN 2, FS1, and much more included. Which means that you will have access to a wide variety of live sports and on-demand entertainment content.
- Watch Local Channels. AT&T TV NOW streaming service offers local channels based on the physical location of your streaming device.
- Watch At Home & On The Go. Watch live TV anytime, anywhere with the AT&T TV app.
- No Annual Contract. Pay month-to-month. Cancel anytime. No strings attached.
- Free Cloud DVR. Record and watch later. Never miss your favorite shows again. Get cloud DVR storage included with every package.*
- Works On Multiple Devices. AT&T TV NOW plays the top live and on-demand entertainment on tons of popular devices.
- Expensive. Compared to some of it’s competitors, AT&T TV Now is a little pricey. But to be honest, they offer a lot more value upfront than any of the other providers. With channels like HBO, ESPN, BET, MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Disney, Cartoon Network, HLN, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and more included in their basic package, you definitely get more “bang for your buck” with AT&T TV Now.
How much does AT&T TV Now cost?