How To Install The Infusion 2 Kodi Build From The CellarDoor TV Repo On Fire Tv Devices:
Thanks for visiting our website. Hope you find everything you need & more. Before continuing on to your download we would like to recommend considering using a VPN for all of your streaming devices. A VPN, or VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, CAN HELP YOU SECURE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC & PROTECT YOUR ANONYMITY ONLINE FROM SNOOPS, SPIES, ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), GOVERNMENT, & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO MONITOR, STEAL, OR SELL YOUR DATA.
We personally use IPVanish VPN as they have the fastest speeds, easy to use apps for all devices including Amazon Fire TV, and have 24/7 live chat support to answer all of your questions.
- Scroll over to Settings, select Device Or My Fire TV, scroll down and select Developer Options; then turn on ADB Debugging & Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Press the home button on remote; then select the Magnifying Glass in the upper left portion of the menu tabs, type in Downloader and search for the Downloader application.
- Install and open the Downloader app
- Once inside the app go to the browser and type in the following url: https://simplykodi.com/downloads then select Go
- Wait for the Simply Kodi download page to load; scroll down and select Kodi download link;
- Scroll down and select the Android platform.
- Select and download the ARMV7A (32BIT) apk.
- After apk downloads, wait for installation screen to appear. Then scroll down to the bottom and select Install
- After installation is complete, scroll down and select Open to launch the Kodi app.
*Now that you have installed the Kodi app on your device, it’s time for you to customize and decide which add-on’s you would like to install. You may chose to install add-on’s individually or select a “Build” which has pre-installed add-ons already setup in an user friendly menu.
To Install The CellarDoor TV Repo:
- Open Kodi Application.
- Select gear icon at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and select “System”
- Scroll down list and highlight “Add Ons”; scroll over to the right and turn on switch to allow “Unknown Sources”.
- Click “Yes” to confirm selection; then click the back button on your remote or right click mouse.
- Next, select “File Manager”.
- Select “Add Source”.
- Select “None”.
- Type in the “source address” http://cellardoortv.com/repo And select “Ok”
- Name Source – Cellar Door TV then select “Ok”;
- Click the back button on your remote or right click mouse.
- Select “Add Ons”
- Scroll down and select “Install From Zip File”
- Scroll down and select the Cellar Door TV source you added from the list.
- Select the Cellar Door TV zip file and wait for the Add-on installed notification.
- Scroll down and select “Install From Repository”.
- Select Cellar Door TV Repo.
- Select “Program add-ons”.
- Select “CDTV Wizard”.
- Select “Install”
- Click “OK” to install additional add-ons.
- (Optional) make settings selections and/or select continue
- Select Build Menu.
- Select build and follow prompts to install.
- After installation is complete, Select Force Close, restart Kodi, and enjoy!
Join the CellarDoor TV Telegram Group Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/C0Xm8lDsi_rDPc4zSbNQ_A
Follow CellarDoor TV on Twitter @CellarDoorTV1