Instructions For How To Install Bee TV On Amazon Fire TV Devices:
Thanks for visiting our website. Hope you find everything you need & more. Before continuing on to install Bee TV we would like to recommend considering using a VPN for all of your streaming devices. A VPN, or VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, CAN HELP YOU SECURE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC & PROTECT YOUR ANONYMITY ONLINE FROM SNOOPS, SPIES, ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), GOVERNMENT, & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO MONITOR, STEAL, OR SELL YOUR DATA. I personally use CyberGhost VPN as they have the fastest speeds, no transaction logs, transparency reports, and easy to use apps for all devices including Amazon Fire TV, and have 24/7 live chat support to answer all of your questions.
- Scroll over to Settings, select Device or My Fire TV, scroll down and select Developer Options; then turn on ADB Debugging & Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Press the home button on remote; then select the Magnifying Glass in the upper left portion of the menu tabs, type in Downloader and search for the Downloader application.
- Install and open the Downloader app
- Once inside the app go to the browser and type in the following url: https://simplykodi.com/dowmloads
- Select Bee TV Download Link and download the apk
- After apk downloads, wait for installation screen to appear. Then scroll down to the bottom and select Install
- After installation is complete, scroll down and select Open to launch the Bee TV App.