All the info you need, all up-to-date, all located in one place, all for you!
Here’s what you need:
- Windows App Store (Download the Kodi App)
- Kodi Download URL: https://kodi.tv/download
- Install a user friendly pre-configured add-on Build (optional)
Instructions For Installing Kodi On A Windows Computer:
- Go to Windows App Store > Search for Kodi > Install Kodi App
- After download is complete > Launch the application (If you do not have access to the Windows App Store: open internet browser > go to https://kodi.tv/download > scroll down and select the Windows Operatiing System > Select APK link and begin installation.)
*Now that you have installed the Kodi app on your computer, it’s time for you to customize and decide which add-on’s you would like to install. You may chose to install add-on’s individually or select a “Build” which has pre-installed add-ons already setup in an user friendly menu.