All the info you need, all up-to-date, all located in one place, all for you!
Here’s what you need:
- Install the Downloader app from Amazon App Market
- Kodi Download URL: https://kodi.tv/download
- Download the ARMV7A (32BIT) apk (Android Platform)
- Install a user friendly pre-configured add-on Build (optional)
Instructions For Installing Kodi On The Amazon Fire Tv Stick:
- Scroll over to Settings, select Device, scroll down and select Developer Options; then turn on ADB Debugging & Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Press the home button on remote; then select the Magnifying Glass in the upper left portion of the menu tabs, type in Downloader and search for the Downloader application.
- Install and open the Downloader app
- Once inside the app go to the browser and type in the following url: https://kodi.tv/download then select Go
- Wait for the Kodi download page to load; scroll down and select the Android platform.
- Select and download the ARMV7A (32BIT) apk.
- After apk downloads, wait for installation screen to appear. Then scroll down to the bottom and select Install
- After installation is complete, scroll down and select Open to launch the Kodi app.
*Now that you have installed the Kodi app on your device, it’s time for you to customize and decide which add-on’s you would like to install. You may chose to install add-on’s individually or select a “Build” which has pre-installed add-ons already setup in an user friendly menu.