All the info you need, all up-to-date, all located in one place, all for you!
Here’s what you need:
- Android Device
- Google Play Store
- Amazon Fire TV Device ip address
Instructions For Transfering Apps From Android To Amazon Fire TV:
- From the Amazon Fire TV home screen, scroll over to Settings, select Device, scroll down and select Developer Options; then turn on ADB Debugging & Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Tap the back button > (still inside the Device section) scroll up and select About
- Scroll down and select Network & locate the device’s IP Address
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android Device
- Search & Install the Apps2Fire App
- Open the Apps2Fire App > scroll over and select Setup
- Enter the IP Address of the Amazon Fire Tv Device
- Save IP Address > Scroll over and select Local Apps
- Scroll through the list of apps and select the app you want to install on the Fire Tv Device
- Tap the application and select Install when prompted
- Wait for installation to complete and then open the app on your Fire Tv Device.